Here is a break down of my meals from Jan 1 to the 11. I use pinterst for most of my inspiration. Here is a link to my pinterest I choose to pin my meals under 2018 meals. https://www.pinterest.ca/mellowmoose1/
Jan
1 Enchinala casserole with salad
2 Leftovers
3 Vegan ball pepper pasta
4 Leftovers
5 Waffles with whipped cream
6 Beans and Hot dogs
7 Hot dogs and fries
8 Thai Peanut chicken with rice or noodles
9 Leftovers
10 Meat with scalloped potatoes
11 Leftovers
Thursday, 11 January 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natural Sleep Aid
I usually think of a million things before I fall asleep. I felt this product relaxed me enough to fall asleep and get a good night's sl...
-
I am trying to live under the thought of when I buy something I try and ask myself.. does this add value to my life. This is not been an eas...
-
I had entered to try a free sample of this shampoo and was super excited when there was a package at the door of a full size shampoo and con...
-
I usually think of a million things before I fall asleep. I felt this product relaxed me enough to fall asleep and get a good night's sl...
No comments:
Post a Comment