Saturday, 13 January 2018
Manicures with my daughter
I am trying to live under the thought of when I buy something I try and ask myself.. does this add value to my life. This is not been an easy process, I like things, I grew up with the thought that money buys happiness but also experiences. So I felt very guilty for giving in to my 12 year olds request that we get our nails and eyebrows done. It’s been 24 hours and I’m glad we did it. It wasn’t cheap but this was the first time we had done it, it won’t become a monthly habit but we lived in the moment, we bonded we had fun and I’m really hoping that the nail polish lasts. This process of saving and do I need it isn’t easy and it made me realize I am weak in certain moments, I felt guilt but now I don’t regret the moment in time spent with my daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natural Sleep Aid
I usually think of a million things before I fall asleep. I felt this product relaxed me enough to fall asleep and get a good night's sl...
-
I am trying to live under the thought of when I buy something I try and ask myself.. does this add value to my life. This is not been an eas...
-
I had entered to try a free sample of this shampoo and was super excited when there was a package at the door of a full size shampoo and con...
-
I usually think of a million things before I fall asleep. I felt this product relaxed me enough to fall asleep and get a good night's sl...
An update the shellac manicure lasted just short of two weeks which is amazing since I work with cleaning chemicals daily, I do wear gloves but was impressed I didn’t think I would have gone a week.
ReplyDelete